How can I help Community Action with the CapFed® Community Care Station?
Call (785) 836-4500 or email ANewberry@WeFightPoverty.org to learn more.
Currently, the CapFed® Community Care Station needs:
• Food donations
• A commercial-sized refrigerator/cooler
• New, boxed diapers, all sizes
• New, unopened baby wipes
• Fuel and grocery gift cards in $5, $10, $25 and $50 denominations
• Cash donations to help families meet unforeseen needs such as car repairs, specialized work and protective equipment, emergency/crisis housing, childcare, and, burial expenses.
• $1,000+ monthly sponsors to underwrite supply and operational costs for the CapFed® Community Care Station