CUSTOMERS NEEDING ASSISTANCE
Our staff remain available to help low-income customers in various ways. As of March 19, You can reach us by calling 836-4500.
- Head Start and Early Head Start classes are closed, matching the closure of the school districts. Classes are NOT in session at the Wheatley Early Education Center.
- Inquiries about rent, utility assistance, or other basic needs can be made by calling 836-4500. Customers are highly encouraged NOT to walk-in for assistance as appointments will be necessary and we don’t want to use your transportation means or fuel unnecessarily.
- Weatherization inspections are on hold until further notice.
- Diaper Depot distributions will proceed as scheduled. Current Diaper Depot customers with questions should call 836-4500.
- Commodity deliveries will proceed as scheduled. Current commodities customers with questions should call 836-4500.
- Mobile food pantries in Auburn and Rossville will proceed as scheduled. Volunteer assistance is needed for packaging food boxes. Customers and volunteers can call 836-4500 to inquire.
- English Language Classes will be held online, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Current students are being called with arrangements. Interested students may call 836-4500.
- AARP Tax Preparation Services are canceled until further notice. All customers with appointments are being called. Rescheduling is not, unfortunately, an option at this time. Customers with questions may contact 836-4500 or may call Community Resources Council staff at 233-1365.
Watch here and on Facebook for additional updates, and, stay well.