We do our work through:
- Providing supports and services that PROMOTE SELF-SUFFICIENCY
- Creating partnerships that STRENGTHEN COMMUNITIES
- ADVOCATING for public policies that help people achieve their full potential
With a professional staff of 75 and a volunteer, Governing Board of 33 individuals, Community Action is reflective of the communities and people we serve. We stay abreast of poverty trends and emerging data, and we use approaches to fighting poverty that are proven to achieve positive outcomes.
Schedule an appointment with Jara Pinedo at 785-235-9296. Habla Español? Llame a Beto al 785-220-0177.
Bring this Tax Information to complete your Income Tax Returns:
- REQUIRED FOR ALL RETURNS: Birth dates and verification of social security number (SSN) for the taxpayer, spouse and any children born in the household on or before Dec. 31, 2016. SSN verification can be a social security card or an official government document containing the FULL social security number. *********No copies***************
- REQUIRED: Photo ID for the primary taxpayer(s) on the return.